2011 Massey Ferguson 1643
$24,500.00 - Stock Number:
St. Genevieve, MO
It's about work. It's about play. It's about time.
Our new generation of compact tractors offers everything you've been waiting for. And of course it's productive - That's pure Massey Ferguson. We turn practical necessity into guilty pleasure.
Six choices all with cab option (that's 22 configurations), each carefully designed with innovative features that make them easier to operate and downright luxurious. Easy-to-understand controls, the roomiest, most uncluttered operator's area, and a list of options to make it your own.
Hydrostatic w/cruise - 3 range
|Displacement||134.1 in³ (2.2 L)|
|Fuel Capacity||13.2 gal (50 L)|
|Rated Horsepower||(Gross) 43.5 hp (32.4 kW)|
|Type of Engine||4-cylinder diesel|
|Brake Rear||Wet disc|
|Ground Clearance||14.2 in (360 mm)|
|Max. Height||(Over ROPS) 103.3 in (2625 mm)/94.5 in (2400 mm)|
|Overall Length||122 in (3,100 mm)|
|Overall Width||(Min) 64.5 in (1640 mm)|
|Shipping Weight||(Platform/Cab) 3384 lbs (1535 kg)/3737 lbs (1695 kg)|
|Wheelbase||70.9 in (1800 mm)|
(ASAE Hitch) Cat. I
(Lift Capacity @ Hitch Point) 2,800 lbs (1,270 kg)
(Type of Stabilizers) Telescopic bar
(Type of Link Ends) Telescopic
|Hood & Grill||One-piece flip up hood|
|Operation||(Area) Flat isolated platform|
(Seat Belt Type) Retractable
|Standard||Factory-installed joystick; Rate of drop control|
(at Remotes) 11.6 gpm (43.9 lpm)
(Power Steering: SS, HST/PS) 4.6 gpm (17.5 lpm), 5.7 gpm (21.4 lpm)
(Total) 16.2 gpm (61.3 lpm)/17.3 gpm (65.2 lpm)
|Hydraulic System||Open center|
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|Control PTO||(Gear/HST) Electro-hydraulic|
|HP||(Gear/HST) 34.3 hp (25.6 kW) / 33.1 hp (24.7 kW)|
|Standard PTO||(Rear, Gear/HST) Ind. 540 RPM|
- 3 Point Hitch: The 3-point hitch, patented by Harry Ferguson, allows you to use a wide range of implements and offers precise position and response control.
- Engine: Powered by efficient Iseki 3-or-4 cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engines, designed with clean-air technology to meet Tier IV interim emissions compliance.
- Hydraulics: Economical and easy to use, they earn their keep by providing increased pressure and oil flow that helps you lift more, work faster and get far more done in far less time.
- Independent PTO: Easy to operate with push-button control, it increases productivity, reliability and safety. With no clutching and no reaching for levers, you can operate rear and mid PTO independently or simultaneously.
- Operator's Area: We’ve delivered on what what our customers really need: An even larger operator’s area, with an easy-entry, easy-exit, uncluttered environment. Plus,you’ll enjoy features like right-hand fender mounted controls to reduce fatigue, and the fact that all models have cab options.
- Serviceability: With quick access to basic service points and a one-piece EZlift all-steel hood, the MF1600 Series compact tractors work hard at making maintenance easy.
- Transmission: A powerful array of transmission options: Three-Range Hydrostatic (HST), 12x12 DynaQPSTM, 12x12 PowerShuttle, and 8x8 SynchroShuttle. All models are equipped with traction-boosting 4WD and differential lock to get you in and out of tight spots.